Using Scottish king scallops with its delicate meaty interior and lightly caramelised exterior. Flavoured with lemon, fennel, tabasco, thyme and star anis.
Rice, Scallops (Mollusc), Langoustine (Crustacean), Fish Soup, Parmesan (Milk), Butter (Milk), Shallots, Olive Oil, Lemon, Salt, Pepper Fish Soup Contains: Water, Fish Bones, Langoustine Bodies, White Wine (Sulphites) Mushroom, Carrot, Onion, Leek, Fennel, Tomato Puree, Sea Salt, Brandy (Sulphites) Garlic, Tabasco, Thyme, Fennel Seed, Star Anis, Coriander, Rosemary, Celery
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in (Bold)
How to cook: for best results oven cook from frozen
Oven: Fan 170C / Electric 190C / Gas Mark 5
- Pre-heat oven
- Remove sleeve and pierce film
- Place on a backing tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (from frozen) / 25-30 minutes (from chilled)
- Remove sleeve and pierce film.
- Place on microwavable plate.
- Cook 4mins – stir gently & recover – 3mins (from frozen) 2mins – stir gently & recover – 1min 30sec (from chilled)