Diced salmon fillet, cherry tomato and linguini pasta in a homemade white wine, smoked garlic & lemon beurre blanc sauce.
Salmon (Fish), Linguini (Gluten) water, butter (Milk) cherry Tomato, Lemon, Cornflour, Shallots, Parsley, White Wine (Sulphites) Double Cream (Milk) Thyme, Smoked Garlic, Salt
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in (Bold)
How to cook: for best results oven cook from frozen
- Oven: Fan 170C / Electric 190C / Gas Mark 5
- Remove sleeve and pierce film
- Place on a backing tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (from frozen) / 25-30 minutes (from chilled)
- Remove sleeve and pierce film.
- Place on microwavable plate.
- Cook 4mins – stir gently & recover – 3mins (from frozen) 2mins – stir gently & recover – 1min 30sec (from chilled)