Classic fish pie (parmentier de poisson)
White fish mix, carrot, garden peas and mushroom. Topped with mashed potato and grated cheddar.
Mash Potato: Potatoes, Concentrated Butter (Milk) Whole Milk Powder (Milk), Salt, Nutmeg), Fish: Salmon, Smoked Hake, Haddock (Fish) Carrot, Leek, Spinach, Onion, Garden Pea, Creamy Sauce: (Cream (Milk), Milk,
Rice Flour, Butter (Milk) Fish Stock (Fish, Celery), Egg Yolk, Tumeric) Lemon Juice, Salt, Parsley, Fennel Seed, Grated Cheddar (Milk)
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in (Bold)
How to cook: for best results oven cook from frozen
Oven: Fan 170C / Electric 190C / Gas Mark 5 *Pre-heat oven
- Remove sleeve and film
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (from frozen) / 25-30 minutes (from chilled)
- Remove sleeve and pierce film.
- Place on microwavable plate.
- Cook 4mins – 1min rest – 3mins (from frozen) 2mins – 1min rest – 1min 30sec (from chilled)