Beef Dijonnaise (boeuf a la moutarde)
Braised beef casserole in a creamy double cream & Dijon mustard sauce with leek, carrot, mushroom and pearl onions. Seasoned with thyme, bay leaves and juniper berries.
Beef, Water, Mushrooms, Dijon Mustard (Mustard, Sulphites), Carrot, Leek, Baby Onion, Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Beef Stock (contains Celery), Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Thyme, Turmeric, Bay Leaves, Juniper Berry.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in (Bold)
How to cook: for best results oven cook from frozen
Oven: Fan 170C / Electric 190C / Gas Mark 5
- Pre-heat oven
- Remove sleeve and pierce film
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (from frozen) / 25-30 minutes (from chilled).
- Remove sleeve and pierce film.
- Place on microwavable plate.
- Cook 4mins – stir gently & recover – 3mins (from frozen) 2mins – stir gently & recover – 1min 30sec (from chilled)